Halloween Saltine Toffee
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
October 7, 2020
This saltine toffee is just the sugar bomb you need for Halloween. It is easy to make and is a great gift. This version is made with white chocolate, but you can use any type of chocolate chips you like.
Related Products: (Affiliate Links)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Fill the bottom of the sheet pan with a single layer of saltine crackers, about 48 crackers. I needed two sleeves of saltines because I didn't want to use broken crackers.
- Bring the sugar and butter up to a simmer, then continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the melted sugar and butter over the saltines in an even layer.
- Evenly distribute the white chocolate over the top and let sit a minute until the chips start to melt. Then use a spatula to spread the chocolate into an even layer.
- Before the chocolate hardens you will want to decorate it with the pretzels, sprinkles, and candy eyes.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces. I chose to cut mine into triangles.
- If you want to make this a gift you can put it into a canning jar and add a ribbon.
- These are best kept in the fridge.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.