This year we won't be physically handing out candy to trick or treaters. I bought some small bags of candies (in case there will be trick or treaters). We will leave a bucket outside and I will have this sign hung over our camera (Ring) doorbell.
The sign says:
(Eye symbol) SEE YOU...
TAKE 1 OR 2 PIECES
I repurposed the Mummy Decorative Pillow (eyes that I made now that Halloween is around the corner).
Total Time: 30 minutes
- white cardboard or paper
- black Sharpie pen
- glue stick
- ribbon tape
- I am going to upcycle these paper eyes I made previously. I made these eyes by tracing a CD, cutting it out and painting the inner circle with black acrylic paint. To make the eyes pop, I will go around the eyes with a black Sharpie.
- I have 2 pieces of scrap rectangular white cardboard paper from which I cut out bone shapes.
- Glue the eyes and bones in the layout you want.
- Using a scrap piece of paper, decorate by trimming with ribbon tape (optional) and then write your message.
- Cut a strip of ribbon tape and attach both ends to the back so your sign can be hung. Now ready to hang!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.