Halloween Taco Accessories for Adults
Not quite a fan of wearing a Halloween costume as an adult, but want to somewhat be in the Halloween spirit?
You can make a taco accessory. This taco hair pin for her and taco hat for him. This hers/his costume only cost $1, 4 sheets of felt for $1!
My kids will be dragons for Halloween and the book they read the dragons love tacos.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Freehand and cut out a taco shell shape from yellow felt. (The bigger taco shell is for cap, and the smaller shell is for hair accessory.)
- Place felt taco shell against green felt and cut a cloud shape to resemble lettuce in taco.
- Repeat the same steps for the meat. Then, cut into a cloud shape.
- Use red felt to make tomatoes.
- Once you have cut all of your taco felt ingredients, hot glue everything together.
- For your taco hair accessory, you want to hot glue the taco to a metal hair clip.
- For your taco cap, secure pin onto the taco and pin to your cap.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.