How to Make a Halloween Mummy Jar Decoration
This is an easy recycled Halloween craft. Use old glass food jars to make these cute mummy jars. You can put a candle inside or fill it with candy corn.
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 empty sauce jars
- 1 roll of gauze
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 tealight candle (optional)
- small candy (optional)
- Start at the bottom of the jar, tape the end of the gauze to the jar and start wrapping.
- Wrap up covering the jar.
- Then start wrapping in different directions to make it look like a wrapped mummy.
- When you are happy with your wrapping job, tie off the gauze and tuck in the end.
- Glue the googly eyes to the jar.
- Place a candle inside or fill with small candy.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A fun and easy Halloween decoration is to cover different sized glass jars with gauze and sticking on googly eyes or make eyes using black and white felt. Group them together on the mantle or line your porch with them. Place an LED candle inside and enjoy this fun mummy decor. I did step by step instructions here: https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Make-a-Halloween-Mummy-Jar-Decoration.html
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.