Halloween Mummy Jar Decoration
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
This is an easy recycled Halloween craft. Use old glass food jars to make these cute mummy jars. You can put a candle inside or fill it with candy corn.
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 empty sauce jars
- 1 roll of gauze
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 tealight candle (optional)
- small candy (optional)
- Start at the bottom of the jar, tape the end of the gauze to the jar and start wrapping.
- Wrap up covering the jar.
- Then start wrapping in different directions to make it look like a wrapped mummy.
- When you are happy with your wrapping job, tie off the gauze and tuck in the end.
- Glue the googly eyes to the jar.
- Place a candle inside or fill with small candy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.