Making Eyeball Cupcakes
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 162 Posts
October 30, 2012
Fun cupcakes for Halloween
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 batch cupcakes
- 1 container premixed white frosting
- 1 tube blue icing
- 1 tube black icing
- 1 tube red jell icing
- Frost cooled cupcakes with white icing.
- Make a quarter sized circle in the center of the cupcake with blue icing.
- Dot black icing in the center.
- Create vein lines with red gel icing
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
October 19, 2006
Creepy cupcakes for your Halloween Party!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.