Making a Milk Jug Ghost
October 30, 2011
Here's a cute way to recycle your gallon milk jugs!
Approximate Time: About 20 minutes
- empty clean gallon size milk jug
- black acrylic paint
- white acrylic paint
- paint brush
- black marker
- battery-operated votive or
- mini set of clear holiday lights
- Use a black marker to draw your ghost face onto the milk jug.
- Paint eyes and mouth with black acrylic paint and allow to dry.
- Paint highlights on eyes by dipping the paint brush handle end into white acrylic paint. Dot onto each eye.
- On back lower portion of jug, draw a 2 1/2 to 3-inch diameter circle and cut out to create a hole.
- Insert a battery-operated votive or mini-set of clear holiday lights through the hole so that your ghost lights up.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NCRead More Comments
Here are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community.
September 17, 2016
How do I make a ghost wind sock from a milk jug?
Answer this Question Hello
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 107 Posts
February 27, 20170 found this helpful
I would empty the jug, then paint eyes on it and a mouth with black marker, and then affix a white fabric to the bottom of the jug so that it trails in the wind. Then you can attach the 'ghost' to your porch or whatnot to have a fun Halloween decoration
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.