Making a Wiggly Bat Headband
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
September 25, 2013
Read More Comments
These fun wiggly headbands can be made with any toppers. They would be a great craft to make at a Halloween party.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- stiff felt
- Halloween template (any shape)
- wire pliers
- wire cutters
- hole punch (tiny hole)
- white pencil
- Select a Halloween clipart and print it. Carefully cut it out. NOTE: You can do two smaller shapes or center one larger shape.
- Using a white pencil, trace the shape onto a piece of stiff felt.
- Using a sharp pair of scissors, cut out the felt shape.
- Punch a small hole in the bottom of the shape.
- Cut a piece of wire, about 10 inches long. Wrap it around a pencil to create a spring.
- Attach one end to the headband using wire pliers. Make sure it is tight so that it stays up straight.
- Put the other end of the wire through the small hole in the felt shape. Pinch it on tightly so that the shape stays in place.
Check out this video on how to make your own wiggly Halloween themed headband. It's the perfect craft to make at a party.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.