Pom Pom Spider
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
September 5, 2020
You can make cute and simple spiders using pom poms, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes. This craft can be done with kids and used in the spider hunt game!
- pom poms
- pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- hot glue
- Cut 5 pieces from your pipe cleaners to 4 inches each. One of the pipe cleaners should be the same color as the pom pom and the other 4 will be used for the legs and can be a contrasting colors.
- Measure 1.5 inches in from each end of the 4 leg pieces and make a 90 degree bend.
- Measure .5 inches in from the end and make another 90 degree bend in the opposite direction.
- Stack the legs on top of each other and use the 5th pipe cleaner to tie the legs together.
- Now attach the legs to the pom pom by tying the 5th pipe cleaner tightly around the center of the pom pom.
- Use a hot glue gun to glue on the googly eyes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.