Recycle Hanging Baskets for Halloween
My flowers that I purchased in white hanging baskets were at the end of their season. Now I have these hanging baskets that need a new use and upgrade. With Halloween/fall approaching, this is an upgrade for all those left over pots.
Total Time: Up to 2 hours
Yield: 2 or more
- hanging pots
- spray paint
- adhesive paper
- Dollar store figures (optional)
- Take your pots and clean them very well.
- Spray paint and let dry.
- Take your adhesive paper and cut out a face shapes for your pumpkin pot.
- Apply pieces.
- Now it's time for filling and decorating.
- You can fill these baskets for Trick or Treat, to hold outdoor lighting, flowers, etc.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.