Recycled Halloween Hanging Basket
September 22, 2016
My flowers that I purchased in white hanging baskets were at the end of their season. Now I have these hanging baskets that need a new use and upgrade. With Halloween/fall approaching, this is an upgrade for all those left over pots.
Total Time: Up to 2 hours
Yield: 2 or more
- hanging pots
- spray paint
- adhesive paper
- Dollar store figures (optional)
- Take your pots and clean them very well.
- Spray paint and let dry.
- Take your adhesive paper and cut out a face shapes for your pumpkin pot.
- Apply pieces.
- Now it's time for filling and decorating.
- You can fill these baskets for Trick or Treat, to hold outdoor lighting, flowers, etc.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.