Simple Bat Garland/Bat Wall Decorations
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 16, 2020
You can make Halloween decorations without spending money with items you already have at home. I made this simple bat garland and made extra to decorate the walls.
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- cardstock paper
- acrylic paint (black)
- paint brush
- Print out free bat printable and cut out.
- Trace bat cut out onto black paper, preferably, but I don't have any black paper so I traced on cardstock paper. Cut out all the bats. I also cut some of the bats smaller to have a different size.
- Paint bats with acrylic black paint and allow to dry.
- Once dried, lay ribbon down and using tape secure bat to ribbon to create your garland.
- Remaining bats could be hung on your wall. I also attached some to a wooden frame.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.