Frankenstein Craft Ideas
Here's a cute Frankenstein candy dish that takes about an hour to make with clay pots, paint, wiggly eyes, ice cream sticks, and hot glue.
- 2 - 5 or 6 inch clay pots
- wiggly eyes
- ice cream sticks
- hot glue and glue gun
- First glue pots together.
- Paint pot like Frankenstein. Use the picture to go by to paint or use your imagination. Be sure to paint inside of top clay pot to put candy in.
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- Paint ice cream sticks to match body, let dry. When dry glue to sides of pots.
- It usually takes about an hour to complete.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.