Paper Monster Rings
October 16, 2020
Create this cute little rings as an addition to your kid's costume. You can draw or print out patterns found on the internet. Let your kids join in while doing this fun craft.
- ruler (if needed)
- colored markers
- Draw a long rectangle about 2cm x 12cm or adjusted depending on the size of your fingers.
- Draw a half circle figure on both ends.
- Draw a face on each half. Or cut the printouts in half and attach to the half circles.
- Make as many designs as you like.
- Color the faces with colored markers.
- Cut out the pattern.
- Make a tiny cut, about halfway through, near the face. Cut in opposite direction at other end. See photo.
- Twist and insert each side on the tiny cuts you made to form the ring.
- It should look like this.
- Now they're ready to wear.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.