Glowing Tree Eyes Halloween Decoration
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
October 14, 2021
These silly tree eyes will be watching those trick or treaters as they approach your door.
- Place the batteries into the LED lights that come with the ball and twist closed tightly.
- Use the remote to check that it is working.
- Place the lights in the pocket of the ball.
- Blow up the ball.
- Wedge the ball between the table and chair so that it won't move while painting.
- On the opposite side of the light, where the valve is, center a small bowl over the valve. Use black acrylic paint to trace around the bowl, trying to make a smooth line.
- Remove the bowl and paint two small reflection circles near the edge of the circle. Then, fill in the larger circle with black paint leaving the smaller circles white.
- Once dried, use white paint to paint the two smaller circles.
- Use some duct tape to tape the light in place.
- Run a cord through the rings on the lights and tie the cord together, making a loop. Use the cord to hang the eyes in a bush or a tree.
- Use the cord to hang the eyes in a bush or a tree.
- Use the remote to turn on the lights.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.