Lollipop Halloween Tag
Here's a fun and easy Halloween treat idea.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- patterned cardstock (Halloween theme)
- black ribbon
- 1/8 inch hole punch
- double-sided tape
- Print tag template onto cardstock. Draw around the template, and cut out the shape.
- Punch hole at the top of the tag. Then tie black ribbon.
- Thread lollipop with a length of raffia, then finish the ends with a bow.
- Using double-sided tape, attach lollipop to the tag on a diagonal.
Source: Happy Halloween patterned cardstock by Echo Park Paper Co.
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.