Making a Pop Star Microphone
My daughter wanted to be a Pop Star for Halloween. She had all of the clothes for it but wanted to have a microphone. So I decided to make one for her.
- 5/8 in wooden dowel
- 2 1/2 in foam ball
- black paint
- paint brush
- small saw (to cut dowel)
- small knife (to cut foam ball)
- hot glue gun
- glitter (optional)
- Paint foam ball. Sprinkle with glitter (if desired) and allow to dry completely. Tip: I stuck it to the end of a fondue fork to paint it.
- Cut the dowel down to desired length. Then paint it with black paint. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Use a small knife to cut a hole in the bottom of the foam ball to insert the dowel. Then push the dowel into the hole so that it fits snuggly.
- Apply hot glue to the hole and insert the dowel. Set aside to allow glue to dry.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.