Making Eyeball Cupcakes
Fun cupcakes for Halloween
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 batch cupcakes
- 1 container premixed white frosting
- 1 tube blue icing
- 1 tube black icing
- 1 tube red jell icing
- Frost cooled cupcakes with white icing.
- Make a quarter sized circle in the center of the cupcake with blue icing.
- Dot black icing in the center.
- Create vein lines with red gel icing
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.