Making Monster Finger "Cut"lery
October 24, 2011
Magically change a fork and spoon into something for Halloween with just a little polymer clay!
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 2 oz. orange polymer clay
- 1 tsp. red polymer clay
- aluminum foil
- Roll clays until warm and pliable.
- Divide the orange in half, one for each utensil.
- Form a "log" and wrap around handle of each utensil. (example without cutlery)
- Mold clay on top into bumpy knuckles. (example without cutlery)
- Press tip of spoon onto ends to make nail bed.
- Roll red clay until warm and pliable and divide into halves.
- Form into two cones, then flatten down onto fingers in either long or short version of monster nails.
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Place finished pieces on aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Now you are ready to show off your newest ghoulish Halloween creations!
By Brianna Southworth from Dutch Harbor, AK
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.