Halloween Q-Tip Skeleton
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
This is a super easy Halloween craft that would be fun to do with kids. Have fun making skeletons in different positions.
Total Time: 15 - 30 minutes
- white paper
- black paper
- cotton swabs
- black marker
- Draw a skeleton face on a piece of white paper with a black marker. Cut out.
- Glue skeleton head to the top third of a piece of black paper.
- Use 3 Q-tips to make the ribs of the skeleton. Apply glue to each end of the cotton swab and adhere the ribs 1 inch below the skull. Place a dot of glue on the middle of each rib and glue down the spine of the skeleton.
- Glue the arms down just under the skull.
- Glue the lower part of the arm connecting it to the upper arm.
- Cut the tips off the cotton swabs in different lengths to make fingers. Glue the fingers in place.
- Glue the legs down connecting them to the bottom of the spine. Cut a cotton swab in half to make the feet. Attach the feet to the lower leg.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.