Making a Spiderweb Display Sign
This is a recycled spiderweb/spider sign I made from recycle items I had saved. This pizza cardboard circle is transformed into this Halloween sign. All the items I used were free or items I already had at home.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- cardboard circle - from pizza
- alphabet stickers
- green tissue paper from an online order
- sticker ribbon
- extra clothing buttons
- circular object - cap
- black/white stripe shopping bag, from DSW store purchase
- hot glue
- googly eyes
- glue stick
- orange cardboard, from online order
- I trimmed down my shopping bag to a 8" x 8" square.
- Fold square, diagonally.
- Fold diagonal into triangle.
- Fold again.
- Fold the edge like below.
- Using a circular cap - trace and cut.
- Using your scissors, cut into the edge, but not all the way.
- Now carefully unravel the paper and you'll see your spider web.
- For the spiders - I used large buttons. I cut stripes of ribbon tape to resemble legs and using hot glue secured them to the spider. Add eyes.
- Glue tissue paper down onto the cardboard circle and then glue the spider web over the top.
- Stick spiders on.
- I used leftover alphabet stickers to spell out BOO and stuck the stickers on piece of scrap orange cardboard and then glued it onto the sign.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.