Making an Embroidery Hoop Jack-O'-Lantern
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
October 27, 2014
Read More Comments
I recently made some embroidery hoop pumpkins and decided that I wanted to make one with a Jack-o-lantern face too.
- embroidery hoop
- orange fabric
- black fabric
- face template
- black thread or embroidery floss
- green curling ribbon
- Trace the hoop unto a piece of paper, then draw your face. Cut out the face.
- Attach the face template pieces to the black fabric using rolled up pieces of tape. Cut out the face pieces and remove the templates.
- Put the fabric inside the hoop and tighten. Then pin the face to the orange fabric.
- Sew the face on using thread or embroidery floss.
- Retighten fabric if necessary and trim off excess fabric.
- Tie a length of curling ribbon onto the hoop screw and curl it with a pair of scissors.
This is a fun and easy decoration you can make for Halloween. All you need is some scrap fabric and an embroidery hoop.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.